PresidentLodge.com WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
In Summary: No Warranties and No Slander
On behalf of President Lodge, Paul Coventry is the webmaster and maintainer of this website.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Paul Coventry makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Paul Coventry does not warrant that:
* this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
* the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; or
* he is the only person that makes changes or updates; or
* the information on this website is monitored or watched; or
* the information will not be updated or deleted without warning or notice
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute:
* hurt, injury, defamation, slander, insult, damage to good reputation, lies, untruths, directly or indirectly; or
* advice of any kind; or
* endorsement of any product or website or tacit encouragement; or
* breach of any existing contract or agreement.
If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, internet or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Paul Coventry will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the
contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
* to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
* for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
* for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Paul Coventry has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit;
and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Paul Coventry's liability in respect of any:
* death or personal injury caused by Paul Coventry's negligence;
* fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Paul Coventry; or
* matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Paul Coventry to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Paul Coventry has an interest in limiting the personal liability of his family and friends, officers, employees and sponsors. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Paul Coventry's family, friends, officers, employees, sponsors or associates in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Paul Coventry's friends and family, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, sponsors and sub-contractors (singularly and plurally, male or female) as well as Paul Coventry.
Other parties may link to or from this website or participate in comments and replies with or without the explicit knowledge or visibility of the website, and Paul Coventry shall in no way whatsoever be expected to know about the content of such links. The opinions and publications of other parties are solely their own responsibility and Paul Coventry does not necessarily agree with such. Paul Coventry also does not endorse or encourage such other websites.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.